Rocket with calf egg and Roquefort cheese
- 300 g Mixed salads (arugula, watercress, lamb's lettuce)
- 6 eggs
- 150 g Roquefort
- 6 Fine slices of ham from Parma or Serrano
- 50 g Walnut kernels
- 4 c. soup Olive oil
- 1 C. soup Apple or cider vinegar
- 1 C. soup Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Take the eggs out of the refrigerator 1 hour in advance. Wash and squeeze the salad. Grill ham slices dry in a pan and cut into pieces. Crush the Roquefort with a fork. Crush the nuts.
- Boil a pan of water. Put the eggs gently and keep simmering for 5 minutes. Then pass them under cold water. In a bowl, mix the vinegars with a little salt and pepper. Add the oil in a net and emulsify. Scoop the eggs.
- In the serving plates, arrange the salad and sprinkle with vinaigrette. Add walnuts, ham and blue cheese. Place an egg in the center and slice it with a knife to make the yolk run. Serve without delay.