Roasted poultry, parmesan cheese and chestnuts
- 1 belle Poultry (chicken or capon or guinea fowl)
- 500 g chestnuts
- 100 g Parmesan
- 5 Egg
- 1 Orange (its juice)
- 70 g Butter
- 1 C. soup Oil
- 1 C. soup Sugar
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 250 ° C (8-9). Incise the chestnuts. Bake them for 5 minutes. Enclose them in a box or in newspaper for a few moments and peel them while they are still hot. Slice them on the mandolin to form petals. Book.
- Lower the oven to 150 ° C (item 5). Separate the legs from the poultry. Make them come back 10 min side skin in an oiled pan. Salt, pepper. Put them in a baking dish and bake for 40 minutes. Also return the fillets attached to the carcass in the pan for 6 to 7 minutes. Add them to the dish containing both thighs. Continue cooking for 30 minutes in the oven.
- Combine grated parmesan, 50 g butter and eggs in a bowl. Beat the mixture with a whisk. Cook in a bain-marie, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens like a cream.
- Coat the bottom of a frying pan with 20 g of butter. Sprinkle with sugar. Arrange the chestnut petals on a single layer. Sprinkle with orange juice. Cook without covering until caramelization.
- Serve roasted poultry with warm parmesan fondue and caramelized chestnuts.