Roasted potatoes and carrots with mustard and bacon
- 800 g carrots
- 800 g Potato potatoes
- 4 Slices of smoked bacon
- 1 Small bunch of chives
- 2 Green onions
- 1 C. soup Old-style mustard
- 10 cl Dry white wine
- 2 tbsp. soup Olive oil
- 1 C. soup Honey
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (item 6). Wash and cut carrots and potatoes in 4 lengthways.
- In a bowl, mix the white wine, honey and old-fashioned mustard, salt and pepper.
- Place the vegetables in an oiled dish, sprinkle mustard mixture and mix to coat completely. Cover the dish with a sheet of baking paper and bake for 20 min. Remove the baking paper and mix again. Prolong cooking uncovered 20 min.
- Heat a frying pan and grill the bacon slices for 1 min on each side. Dispose on paper towels, then chop them roughly. Peel and slice the onions. Wash, dry and chive the chives.
- At the time of serving, divide the bacon, onion and chives on top of the dish, enjoy immediately.