Risotto au vin rouge et bresaola
- 300 g Arborio rice
- 1 Sweet onion, finely chopped
- 50 cl approximately Beef broth
- 1/2 bottle Red wine
- 4 beautiful slices Bresaola cut into pieces
- 1 small jar Candied pepper, drained and chopped
- 40 g Grated Parmesan + chips to serve
- 2 tbsp. soup Olive oil
- Some leaves Salt and pepper
- 1 filet Mascarpone cheese
- Purple Basil
- Balsamic cream
- In a large saucepan, sweat the chopped onion with a little olive oil for 5 minutes. Do not let the onion color. Then add the rice, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
- When the grains of rice are translucent, add a good ladle of red wine. Mix and simmer until the wine is evaporated. Then add 1 ladle of beef broth and let it simmer without stirring with the wooden spoon, until evaporation. Repeat with the red wine, the broth and so on for about 15 minutes, until the rice is cooked and the liquid evaporated (it is possible that you have some wine or broth left, it depends on rice used).
- When the rice is almost cooked - 5 min before the end of cooking - add the well-drained chopped peppers, the ham cut into strips, the parmesan, and season the seasoning.
- Serve the risotto hot with 1 tbsp. mascarpone coffee (optional), 1 fillet of balsamic vinegar cream, some purple basil leaves, and a little grated or chipped parmesan cheese.