Ris de veau en cocotte au muscat corse
- 800 g Whole veal sweetbread
- 24 Green asparagus tip 6 cm long
- 2 tbsp. soup Chervil leaf
- 10 cl Muscat corse
- 4 grains Black pepper
- 4 grains Myrtle or juniper
- 50 g Butter
- Rinse the sweetbreads in cold water. Blot them in a towel and, by hand, remove the "naves" and the skin, avoiding splitting them.
- Dip the asparagus tips in a pan of salted boiling water. Cook them 7 minutes, so that they stay crunchy. Drain and reserve.
- Heat 15 g of butter in a casserole. Brown the rice for 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat. Wet with muscat. Cover and cook on low heat 4 to 5 minutes. Add pepper and myrtle. Cook for 2 minutes. Bind the juice with the remaining butter. Add the asparagus.
- Present the sweetbreads in the casserole sprinkled with chervil leaves.