Ricotta Cannelloni Gratin, Spinach, and Tomato Sauce
- 400 to 500 g Cannelloni (enough to fill your mold)
- 450 g Tomato sauce
- 750 g Ricotta
- 250 g Mascarpone cheese
- 300 g Fresh spinach or young shoots
- 4 Egg
- 200 g Grated parmesan
- 1 Garlic clove, chopped
- Some leaves Basil
- 1 pinch Olive oil
- Grated nutmeg
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C.
- Wash, plant and finely chop the spinach.
- In a large bowl, mix ricotta, mascarpone, eggs, garlic, chopped spinach and 150 g grated parmesan cheese. Add salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
- In the pan, pour the tomato sauce. Place the cannelloni against each other, tight, standing at the bottom of the mold.
- Garnish generously with the cannelloni of the ricotta-spinach mixture using a large pastry bag (or with a small spoon, but it's longer!). Fill all the cannelloni well up, stuffing the stuffing.
- Sprinkle with remaining grated parmesan cheese (50 g), drizzle with olive oil and bake for 20-25 minutes. The gratin must be browned and the pasta cooked.
- Decorate with a few basil leaves before serving.