Rice and pepper salad with tomato-coconut sauce
- 12 Chicken Aiguillette
- 6 c. soup Spice mixture for grilling
- 250 g Cooked red beans
- 1 was Rice cooked in 3 different colors
- 1/2 Red bell pepper
- 1/2 Green pepper
- 1 Red onion
- 1 Lawyer
- 2 Lime (juice)
- 4 c. soup Olive oil
- 4 c. soup Salt and pepper
- 10 cl Olive oil
- 1 Tomato sauce or dried tomato caviar
- Few drops Coconut milk
- Lime (juice)
- Flower of salt
- Pepper 5 berries from the mill
- Place the chicken aiguillettes in a deep dish. Sprinkle with a drizzle of olive oil, lime juice then add the spice mixture, salt and pepper. Shoot and book at least 1 hour.
- Cut the peppers into small cubes. Mix them with the rice and the red beans. Slice the onion and avocado into strips.
- The sauce: Mix all the ingredients and emulsify sharply. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the oven on grill mode. Arrange the chicken aiguillettes on the kebabs. Make them brown for a few minutes.