Red currant cheesecake
This redcurrant cheesecake recipe, a fresh and tart cake, will please the whole family!
- 150 g Sand
- 100 g Butter
- 450 g White cheese in faisselle
- 150 g Clotted cream
- 150 g Granulated sugar
- 3 Egg
- 250 g Currant
- Butter for the mold
- Start this redcurrant cheesecake recipe by preheating the oven at 180 ° C (tea 6). Pour the cottage cheese into a colander and let it drain for a long time. Melt the butter. Line a square baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- Finely crumble the shortbreads to reduce them to a fine powder. Pour them into a salad bowl, add the melted butter and mix well until obtaining a sandy paste.
- Spread the dough in the bottom of the mold by tamping well so as to obtain a thin layer. Whip the cottage cheese with the caster sugar, then add the eggs one by one while whisking well between each. Then add the cream.
- Rinse, dry and fry the gooseberries. Add them to the mixture and mix gently. Pour into the mold.
- Bake the cheesecake and cook for 40 minutes. Take it out of the oven, let cool completely, then place in the fridge until ready to serve.