- 1 package Biscuit In The Spoon
- 20 cl Raspberry liqueur
- 250 g Raspberry
- 1 small box Litchi
- 250 g Mascarpone cheese
- 5 Egg
- 5 c. soup Sugar
- 30 g Frilled almond
- The day before, beat the egg yolks with the sugar until they whiten. Mix with the mascarpone. Beat the egg whites until stiff, then gently add to the previous mixture.
- Pour the liqueur into a small soup dish. Dip half of the cookies lightly. Arrange them as you go in the bottom of a dish (flat gratin style). Arrange half of the fruit by inserting them, cover with half of the mascarpone dish. Repeat the operation.
- Cut the raspberries into 2 and decorate the top of the tiramisu. Book in the fridge.
- When serving, brown the flaked almonds in a nonstick skillet and sprinkle with the tiramisu.