Radish and ricotta soup
- 1 beautiful boot Pink radish
- 4 Potato (fat)
- 125 g Ricotta
- 1 small container Radish sprout
- 1 C. soup Colza oil
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. clean the radishes, then cut and wash their tops.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan. Return the tops, stirring for 2 minutes then add the potato cubes. Season with salt and pepper, cover with water and bring to a boil. Lower the heat under the pan and cook for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut radishes into thin slices. Once the cooking time of the potatoes has elapsed, mix the vegetables in their cooking water until you obtain a thin soup.
- Put the soup over low heat, add the ricotta and heat gently while stirring constantly.
- Divide the soup into bowls, add the slices and radish sprouts, sprinkle with a pinch of grated nutmeg and serve immediately.