Pressed beef, anchovy persillade
- 350 g For a terrine of 400 g or 4 thick slices
- 1 Burgundy meat
- 5 cl Burgundy sauce remnant ladle
- 1 Muscat de Rivesaltes
- 1/2 barrel Gelatin sheet
- 3 cloves Parsley
- 5 Deviled garlic
- 2 or 3 Anchovy fillet of Collioure with olive oil
- Candied lemons with olive oil
- Drain the meat of Burgundian, mix it in a bowl with 1 ladle of remaining sauce without removing the pieces of carrot, or mushroom, which bring taste and color to the terrine.
- Heat the muscat-de-rivesaltes after putting 1 sheet of gelatin to soften in cold water. Add the gelatine to the muscatel (in a salad bowl), mixing for a long time.
- Prepare a mince of flat parsley, garlic and anchovies from Collioure in olive oil. Line a small porcelain terrine with food film, spread half of the bourguignon, a layer of anchovy persillade and the rest of the bourguignon. Tamp lightly and keep cool for a few hours before cutting four slices.
- For tasting, cut out some candied lemons with olive oil.