Praline mousse with geranium
- 50 g Dark chocolate
- 150 g Chocolate praline
- 20 g Butter
- 20 cl Liquid cream
- 3 Egg white
- 10 g Sugar
- Few drops Geranium essence
- Break the two chocolates into small pieces. Melt them in a bain-marie or microwave. Add the butter, smooth the mixture and set aside.
- Pour the cream into a small saucepan, add the drops of geranium essence, bring to a boil, remove from the heat, let cool and pour over the chocolate. Smooth the mixture and let stand 5 min.
- Whip the egg whites with sugar and gently add them to the chocolate by lifting the mass.
- Put the foam in a piping bag and divide it in cups. Let stand at least 4 hours before serving.