Poultry in tarragon crust
- 180 g Chicken breast (3 to 4 supremes)
- 2 rolls Pure butter puff pastry
- 1 Egg (50 g)
- 1/2 barrel Estragon
- 1 pinch Fine salt of Guérande
- Black pepper from the mill
- Preheat the oven to 250 ° C (8-9).
- Cut the chicken breasts into 6 (30 g) patties. Salt and pepper them. Put some tarragon leaves on each one.
- Unwrap the puff pastry, sharpen it with a rolling pin. Spread the 6 chicken blocks spaced 8 cm apart. Cut the dough around each block so that it can be closed again. moisten the edges. Close each laminate by pressing with your fingers, then turn them over to place the solder underneath.
- Brush the beaten egg flakes with a brush. Put them in a dish on parchment paper and bake for 8 minutes.
- On leaving the oven, let stand 5 min before serving. Cut each pavé in half and serve with seasonal vegetables (carrots, Brussels sprouts, green beans ...) and a little meat juice.