Potato salad with scallop petals
- 6 Walnut St. Jacques
- 800 gr (small) Ratte or Charlotte
- 1 Apple
- 8 Sprig of chives
- 2 tbsp. soup Cider vinegar
- 6 c. soup Olive oil
- Mixed peppers from the mill
- Cut 3 petals in the thickness of each scallop. Put them on a deep plate, sprinkle with 2 tbsp. tablespoon of olive oil. Turn them over to soak them with oil, cover with a cling film. Keep cool.
- Peel the potatoes, rinse them. Cut them if they are very big. Steam them 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse the apple, wipe it dry. Eliminate the heart and seeds. Cut in very thin strips without peeling.
- When the potatoes are cooked, divide them on four plates. Heat a skillet and take the scallop petals for a few seconds. Arrange them on the potatoes. Add the apple slices.
- Deglaze the pan with the apple cider vinegar. Pour into a bowl, add the olive oil. Add salt and pepper. Sprinkle the potatoes with this vinaigrette. Decorate with chives. Serve warm.