Pizza with caramelized onions, roasted chicken and chorizo
- 700 g Red onions, finely chopped
- 1 roll Pizza dough
- 2 tbsp. coffee Olive oil
- 1 C. soup Balsamic vinegar
- 200 g Honey
- 4 c. soup Roasted chicken cut into pieces
- 100 g Barbecue sauce
- 200 g Chorizo finely sliced
- 4 or 5 Mozzarella
- 1 pinch Pitted black olive
- Herbs of Provence
- Salt and pepper
- In a large saucepan, melt the onions over medium heat with a little olive oil for 15 minutes, stirring often with a wooden spoon. When the onions are tender and well colored, add honey and balsamic vinegar to finish the caramelization. Season, continue cooking for 5 to 10 minutes then set aside from heat.
- Preheat your oven to 250 ° C (tea 8).
- Mix the pulled chicken and barbecue sauce in a large bowl.
- Place the pizza dough on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Spread the candied onions over the pizza, then over the chicken pieces, the chorizo, and finally, the torn mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with herbes de Provence, decorate with some black olives and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- When the pizza is cooked, transfer it to an oven rack without parchment paper and bake another 5 minutes to finish cooking the bottom of the dough.
- Serve hot, with a drizzle of spicy oil or balsamic velvet.