Pineapple with crystallized coriander
- 1 Pineapple bottle
- 1 Egg white
- 1 Bunch of coriander
- 3 c. soup Cristalized sugar
- Cut the pineapple into quarters. Remove the heart and bark. Detail the flesh in dice. Put them in a bowl. Cover. Book 2 hours in the fridge.
- Rinse the coriander, dry it and remove it. Beat the egg white quickly with a fork in a deep plate. Spread the crystallized sugar in another plate.
- Turn the coriander leaves in the egg white and then in the crystallized sugar. Let dry 2 hours on a rack in a ventilated place.
- Introduce very fresh pineapple, sprinkled with crystallized coriander leaves. Serve with a lime sorbet: a delight!