Piece mounted fruit pastilla
- 500 g Red fruits (raspberries, currants, strawberries, wild strawberries ...)
- 75 cl Liquid cream
- 50 g Butter
- 15 leaves Brick
- 5 c. soup Poppy syrup
- 50 g Icing sugar
- Place the liquid cream in the refrigerator in a large bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (tea 6-7).
- Cut into 3 sheets of brick superimposed circles of maximum diameter. Prepare four more sets of three, each time reducing the circle diameter by 2 cm.
- Melt the butter over low heat and brush the leaves on each side. Sprinkle each sheet with icing sugar. Overlay them in sets of three of the same diameter. Arrange each set of sheets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Put a grid on it to prevent them from swelling too much. Bake until golden brown. Let them cool on a baking rack.
- Prepare the whipped cream: whip the cold liquid cream at a fast speed until it becomes airy. Add the poppy syrup. Keep beating until the whipped cream is firm. Put in the fridge.
- Rinse the fresh fruits, shake them.
- Just before serving, proceed to assembly.
- Place the three largest sheets of brick on the serving platter. Spread a layer of whipped cream in the piping bag. Arrange the red fruits on the whipped cream, stopping 2 cm from the edge of the pastry sheet.
- Cover with a series of pastry sheets of smaller diameter, then again with a layer of whipped cream and fruit. Repeat the operation 3 times to obtain 5 layers. Finish with whipped cream and fruits.