Pickles with falling vegetables
Make this recipe of pickles with the vegetable drops that you have on hand and compose the mix of spices according to your desires of the moment. This condiment can be stored for several months in the refrigerator.
- 1 small bowl Vegetable fall
- 1 C. soup Coarse salt
- 1 C. coffee Grain of black pepper
- 1 C. coffee Coriander seed
- 1 C. coffee Cumin seed
- 25 cl Cider vinegar
- 100 g Sugar
- 1/2 Chili pepper
- Some branches Thyme
- 1 Clove garlic
- Start this pickle recipe with vegetable drops by carefully washing vegetable drops. Dry and slice them finely. Divide these vegetables in jars sterilized with coarse salt.
- In a saucepan, pour vinegar with 25 cl of water, sugar, bird pepper, minced garlic clove, spices and thyme. Heat everything over low heat, without bringing to a boil, just to dissolve the sugar.
- Pour this brew into the jars to cover the vegetables, then let cool. If you need liquid to cover vegetables, add a little water and vinegar. Close the jars, put them in the refrigerator and leave them at least two weeks before eating.