Peter Luger burger
- 1 kg Beef meat cut into the chuck or slice tender
- 2 thin slices Smoked bacon
- 1 grosse Beef heart tomato
- 1 big Onion
- 4 Brioche bread "special hamburger"
- 1 C. soup Ketchup
- 4 c. soup Sunflower oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the meat into small pieces. Mix it finely in a robot with salt, pepper and ketchup, if possible using a meat grinder with a medium grill. Fashion 4 large steaks like the palm of your hand. Place them 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Cut the tomato into 4 thick slices. Peel the onion, cut it into 4 thick slices.
- Brown the slices of bread in the hot oil and drain them. Brown the bacon in the pan. Book. Grab the steaks in the hot pan.
- Raise 4 hamburgers by putting in each bread cut in half 1 steak, ½ slice of smoked bacon, 1 slice of tomato and 1 slice of onion. Close the loaves. Enjoy tepid, accompanied by a Roman salad.