Pesked street food
- 4 Bagel (American bread) with cereals
- 4 Lisette (small mackerel of the bay of Saint-Brieuc) prepared in fillets by the fishmonger
- 2 Yellow tomato (Golden delight)
- 250 g Cucumber
- 150 g White cheese
- 1 big handle Roquette
- 1 C. soup Oil
- Espelette pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse the fillets with lilies. Wipe them and cut them in half. Oil them lightly.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices. Book. Peel the cucumber, seed it and cut it into tiny dice. Mix with cottage cheese. Salt and pepper Espelette pepper.
- Heat a wok on high heat. Sauté the fillets 30 seconds per side. Salt, pepper.
- Split the bagels. Spread arugula, tomato slices, lettuce and cucumber cream cheese inside.