Pecan cake and maple syrup
A tasty recipe for pecan cake and maple syrup ... Did you know? Pecan or pecan is the fruit of the pecan tree. It is mainly harvested in Texas or Mexico. It is a dry fruit rich in antioxidants.
- 75 g brown sugar
- 50 g Butter
- 5 cl Maple syrup
- 150 g Pecan nuts
- ½ c. coffee Flower of salt
- 2 eggs
- 125 g Granulated sugar
- 1 C. soup Maple syrup
- 100 g Cold melted butter
- 12 cl Whole thick cream
- 150 g Flour
- ½ Packet of yeast
- 1 Pinch of salt
- Roughly chop the pecans. Book.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter with maple syrup and brown sugar. When the whole is homogeneous, remove from the heat and add the pecans and the fleur de sel. Divide this preparation into the bottom of a cake tin with buttered butter.
- Prepare the cake batter by whisking the eggs with the sugar and salt, then with the cold melted butter and the crème fraîche. Sift the flour and yeast and add to the preparation.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (item 6).
- Pour the dough over the pecans and cook about 35 minutes. Check the cooking with the tip of a knife.
- Turn out when the cake is still warm and serve immediately with vanilla ice cream.