Pavlova with blackcurrant and chocolate chips
- 6 Egg whites
- 300 g Extra-fine powdered sugar
- 5 c. soup Cocoa Powder
- 1 C. soup Vinegar
- 100 g Cassis
- 50 g Granulated sugar
- 40 cl Whole liquid cream
- 4 c. soup Mascarpone cheese
- 100 g Dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp. soup Icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 150 ° C (item 5). Put the egg whites in a lump of pot with the vinegar or in the bowl of a drummer and mount them at medium speed. As soon as the whisks leave marks in the whites, add the sugar and the cocoa powder in 3 times.
- Finish quickly to obtain a firm and shiny meringue.
- Pour the meringue onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, forming a circle about 16 cm in diameter. Dig the center slightly and bring the meringue back to the edges. Lower the oven to 120 ° C (tea 4) and bake for 1 hour. Let the meringue cool in the oven, door ajar.
- Sprinkle the blackcurrant with powdered sugar and keep it cool. Mix the cold cream, the icing sugar and the mascarpone, then whip with the beater until you get a nice whipped cream.
- Cover the top of the pavlova with whipped cream. Arrange over the reserved blackcurrant, sprinkle with fruit juice and grated chocolate on the whole. Serve immediately