Pavlova log with red berries
For your red berry pavlova log recipe, make the meringue the day before so that it has time to harden. Make the assembly with the cold whipped cream a few minutes before serving, if you set too early, the moisture of the cream will "melt" the meringue.
- 100 g Egg white
- 100 g Sugar
- 100 g Icing sugar
- 250 g Red fruit
- 40 cl Whole liquid cream
- Silver and golden sugar ball
- Start your red berry pavlova log recipe by preheating the oven to 90 ° C (3).
- Meringue: With the beater, turn the whites into firm snow by gradually incorporating the sugar and icing sugar. Keep beating until the meringue is firm and shiny. Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet. Using a bag with a round socket, make a 25 cm meringue stitch, then lay meringue pudding next to each other until a rectangle of 25 cm x 8 cm is formed. Make a second layer of meringues in the same way. With a spatula, smooth the meringue to obtain straight sides. Bake 3 hours. Reserve in the open oven open until completely cooled.
- The filling: Rinse, wipe and remove the berries. Whip the liquid cream until it is firm.
- Place the meringue on a serving platter. With a tablespoon, garnish with whipped cream, then add the berries.
- Decorate your pavlova log with red fruits of golden and silver sugar balls. Serve immediately.