- 2 Burger Bread
- 2 Turkey escalope
- 50 g Dry ham
- 40 g breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg
- 4 c. soup Fig chutney
- 2 slices of 1/2 cm thick Gruyère
- Some leaves Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Mix the turkey with the ham. Add salt and pepper, form 2 steaks with your hands.
- Break the egg into a deep plate and mix well with a whisk. In another deep dish, pour breadcrumbs. Place each steak in the egg, coating well, then in breadcrumbs.
- Heat a little oil in a pan. Put the steaks in the hot skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on high heat for browning, then lower the heat and cook for about 10 minutes turning once or twice. When cooking is almost complete, place a slice of cheese on each steak to melt slightly. Remove steaks from pan and place on a plate.
- Toast the loaves in a toaster or under the oven grill.
- Prepare the burger by placing the cheese steak between two layers of salad and fig chutney.