Papillote de lieu, green asparagus, olives and thyme
- 6 (150 g to 180 g each) Pavé of place
- 1 Green asparagus bunch (500 g)
- 1 Untreated lemon
- 3 Onion new
- 6 Sprig of thyme
- 30 g Pitted black olive
- 20 cl Dry white wine
- Olive oil
- Clean the asparagus, cut the fibrous end. Cook them for 5 minutes in boiling salted water. Immerse them immediately in a large salad bowl of cold water, then drain them on a cloth.
- Cut the onions in bevel, keeping a little green. Cut the olives in half and the lemon slices. Turn on the oven at 180 ° C (item 6).
- Prepare 6 large sheets of parchment paper. Spread half of the asparagus and onions and place a block of place in the center. Add a slice of lemon, the rest of the onions and asparagus, olives, thyme, salt and pepper. Reassemble the sides of the papillotes, add a drizzle of olive oil then pour the white wine.
- Close the wrappers tightly, put them in a broiler pan and bake for 15 minutes.