Oysters in jelly with yuzu and smoked with hay
- 16 Oyster n ° 2
- 1 handle hay
- 5 cl Mineral water
- 1 C. coffee Yuzu at the beginning
- 1 sheet Gelatin
- 100 g Salicornia minced
- 100 g Shallot chiselled
- 2 tbsp. soup Olive oil
- 1/2 Lemon juice
- Salt pepper
- Open the oysters. Keep their water in a bowl. Detach them with their feet, reserve them. Discard the flat part of the shells, wash the curved parts.
- Prepare the seawater jelly. Heat gently 10cl of water with oysters, mineral water and yuzu juice. Add the gelatin and let cool.
- Prepare the condiment by mixing all the ingredients.
- Prepare the oysters smoked with hay. Arrange 8 oysters in their shells, add 1 teaspoon of condiment. Put the hay in a saucepan. Put the oysters on top. Cover tightly and heat on high for hay to catch fire. When the smoke starts to pick up, count 10 sec. and turn off the fire. After 2 minutes, immediately place the oysters in a cool place.
- Prepare the oysters in jelly. Place in the other 8 shells 1 teaspoon of condiment, 1 oyster and 1 spoonful of yuzu jelly. Put them back in the fridge so that the jelly sticks to the oysters