- 300 g Flour type 00
- 200 g Caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 15 cl Orange juice
- 10 cl Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Packet of yeast
- 1/2 Vanilla bag
- 1/2 Organic orange
- Beat the eggs and 180 g of sugar with the electric mixer. Add the flour, orange juice, olive oil, vanilla. Mix well and stir in the baking powder.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (item 6).
- Place the dough in a rectangular dish covered with parchment paper.
- Cut the orange into slices and put them on the dough, sprinkle the remaining surface with the caster sugar and bake for 40 minutes. Let cool.