Orange salad with honey and pistachios
- 8 Orange
- 1/2 Lemon (its juice)
- 1 C. soup Honey
- 1 C. soup Orange tree Flower water
- According to your taste: For finishing
- Unsalted pistachio and cinnamon
- Press 2 oranges.
- Peel the remaining 6 oranges (taking care to remove all the white skin).
- Cut them into thin slices.
- Combine orange juice, lemon juice, honey and orange blossom water. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Arrange the slices of oranges in a rosette in a hollow dish and sprinkle them with the orange blossom mixture. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Book at least 2 hours cool. Crush the pistachios and sprinkle the salad just before serving.