Octopus, confit belly of Basque pork
Discover how to easily make an octopus recipe, confit pork belly Basque by following the simple steps of our preparation. A delicious dish that will please everyone!
- 4 cubes Confit Basque pork belly
- 4 tentacles Cooked octopus
- 1 Fennel
- 2 Anglet green pepper
- 1 Onion new
- 1 Shallot
- 1 Tomato
- 5 strands Chive
- Olive oil
- Vinaigre de Gérard
- Flower of salt
- Espelette pepper
- Start this octopus recipe, and confit Basque pork belly by peeling the tomato, onion and shallot. Cut them roughly into pieces with ½ fennel. Sprinkle with olive oil and sherry vinegar. Salt and spice. Mix, taste and rectify. Reserve this coulis in the fridge.
- Cut the rest of fennel, the peppers of Anglet and the onion in brunoise. Book.
- Heat the plancha. Grill pork belly cubes and octopus tentacles for about 10 minutes, turning them over.
- At the time of serving, season the brunoise of fennel and peppers with olive oil, sherry vinegar and a little fleur de sel. Arrange the tomato coulis on the plates, add the octopus and cubes of chestnut confit. Sprinkle with brunoise.