Oatmeal soup recipe
Discover our recipe for oatmeal soup very simple to digest. You will spend only 10 minutes in the kitchen to prepare your soup. To do this, follow our 4 simple steps proposed by Régal.
- 100 g Oatmeal
- 120 g grated cheese
- 30 g Butter
- 1 Small onion cut into strips
- 1 bouquet Chopped parsley
- 1 Small leek cut into strips
- 8 dl Meat broth (cube)
- 2 dl Crème
- 1 bouquet Chopped chives
- Start preparing your oatmeal soup by frying the onion over low heat in the butter until it becomes transparent. Add the oatmeal and cook for 2 to 3 minutes while stirring.
- Add the parsley and the chopped leek and leave on the heat a few minutes.
- Wet with the broth and cook gently for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Finish with the cream and serve on plates. Sprinkle with grated cheese and chives.