Nougatine tart and chocolate mousse
- 200 g Flour
- 80 g Bitter cocoa
- 150 g Butter
- 100 g Icing sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 pinch Guérande salt flower
- 150 g Dark chocolate
- 50 g Liquid cream
- 50 g Milk
- 3 Egg white
- 20 g Butter
- 100 g Nougatine (at the pastry shop)
- The dough: sift the flour and cocoa then form a well. In the middle, put the softened butter, the fleur de sel and the icing sugar, "sand" these ingredients in your hands for a grainy texture, then reform a well. Pour the beaten egg omelette in the center, push the flanks of the flour well to the center to incorporate the ingredients and mill the dough (crush with the palm of the hand to make it homogeneous without too much work, it would become too much elastic). Shape two balls of dough and wrap them in plastic wrap. Book at least 2 hours cool.
- Chocolate mousse: heat the milk and cream. Off the heat, add the finely chopped chocolate and smooth with a spatula to melt the chocolate. Stir in the butter and smooth again. Melt melted egg whites with melted chocolate. Place the foam 1 h in the refrigerator.
- Spread chocolate shortbread in four tartlet molds lined with parchment paper. Stitch the bottom of the dough with a fork and cover with chickpeas or porcelain balls to ballast the dough. Bake the mussels and cook for 12 minutes on tea. 6 (180 ° C).
- Unmould the tartlets on a rack to cool the pastry bottoms. Crush the nougatine coarsely and spread these chips in the tartlets and then cover with chocolate mousse.