- 1,5 kg Epaule de agneau désossée (preserve the bone pour la sauce)
- 200 g gourmet peas
- 10 Small turnips
- 10 Small carrots of colors
- 8 Small onions
- 12 Small new potatoes
- 3 Cloves of garlic
- 1 Branch of fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp. soup Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the shoulder into large regular cubes. Wash and peel all the vegetables.
- In a casserole with the oil, fry the bone and the meat pieces evenly flat for 5 minutes. Remove the bone. Add crushed whole garlic cloves with the flat of a knife blade. Pour 70 cl of water. Salt, pepper. Let simmer for 45 minutes.
- Dip the onions 1 min and the gourmet peas 3 min in boiling salted water. Remove them from the water and reserve them.
- Cut potatoes, turnips and carrots in half lengthwise. Add them to the casserole with the thyme. Salt, pepper. Mix over low heat. Continue cooking for 10 min, covered, then add onions and peas. Cook 10 minutes more.
- Mix gently and serve.