- 600 g Small mushrooms (chanterelles, oyster mushrooms, mushrooms ...)
- 8 Slices of country bread
- 20 cl White wine
- 10 cl Fresh cream
- 1 Onion
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp. soup Flour
- 50 g Butter
- Nutmeg powder
- Grill bread slices in oven or toaster.
- Clean the mushrooms. Peel and finely chop garlic and onion.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter and add the garlic and onion, let sweat on low heat, then add the mushrooms. Let them brown. Add the flour, let it dry in the pan, then add the white wine. Let thicken this red by mixing well. Remove from heat, add the cream. Season.
- Put the mushroom cream on the slices of toast. Spend 2 minutes under the grill and serve immediately.