Mug cake crumble
- 1 Apple peeled and diced
- 20 g Sugar
- 1 hazelnut Butter
- 80 g blackberry
- 15 g Butter
- 1 C. coffee brown sugar
- 20 g Honey
- 30 g Flour
- 1 pinch Cell
- The filling: Blend the apple, butter and sugar with your fingertips and pour into a large microwave-safe cup.
- Cover the cup with cling film and pierce it with a fork or a knife with a few holes. Cook for 1 minute at 800W in the microwave.
- If there is some liquid in the preparation, drain slightly. Then add the precooked blackberries and mix.
- The crumble: in a small bowl, mix butter, flour, honey and salt with your fingertips to obtain a paste with a sandy consistency.
- Crumble the crumble on the fruit mixture, in the cup, and cook for 1 minute and 30 seconds at 800W in the microwave.