Mont d'Or au four
Discover our gourmet recipe of Mont d'Or in the oven! A winter treat, to enjoy with family after skiing, or after a day spent in the mountains in the snow ...
- 500 g (1 piece) Mont d'Or
- 1 Sausage of Morteau
- 1 Morteau sausage with cumin
- 1 Morteau sausage with cabbage
- 4 tranches Raw ham from Haut Doubs
- 12 Potato
- 5 cl Wine blanc du Jura (savagnin)
- Start this Mont d'Or recipe in the oven by preheating the oven to 220 ° C (7/8 th). Wash the potatoes with the skin and cook them in cold water. Salt to a boil. Put the potatoes in a baking dish and bake for 5 minutes in the oven to make the skin crispy. Cook the three sausages in cold water. Count 25 minutes of cooking from the moment the water starts to shudder.
- Put the cover of the mount-d'or under the box. Dig the center of the mont-d'or with a spoon and pour the 5 cl of white wine. Arrange the box in the preheated oven. Cook the mont-d'or for 25 min. More to get a golden brown crust.
- Arrange the ham on a serving platter. Cut out the three sausages and arrange the potatoes on a hot dish. Take the mont-d'or out of the oven at the last moment. Serve with a spoon accompanied by cold cuts and potatoes.