Mont Blanc pie
Discover how to easily make a Mont Blanc pie recipe by following the simple steps of our preparation. A delicious dessert that will please everyone!
- 125 g Caster sugar
- 2 sachets Vanilla sugar
- 250 g Sifted flour
- 125 g Butter released 1 hour in advance and cut into small pieces
- 1 Egg
- 300 g Chestnut cream
- 20 cl Very cold whole liquid cream
- 1 Big nature meringue broken roughly into pieces
- A few Icy brown
- 1 sheet Gelatin
- Start this Mont-Blanc pie recipe by preparing the dough. Work the butter with your fingertips with the flour, until the preparation is sandy. Dig a well, break the egg and add the sugars. Mix. Combine the dough into a homogeneous ball, flatten it and wrap it in a cling film. Place 2 h cool. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (item 6). Spread the dough on a floured work surface, then garnish with a buttered pie pan. Prick the dough with a fork and cover with parchment paper. Fill the bottom of cooking weight. Bake for 15 minutes, then remove the paper and weights and continue cooking for 15 minutes. Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Soften the gelatin for 10 minutes in cold water. Put 1 tbsp. brown cream in a saucepan and heat over low heat. Remove from heat, squeeze the gelatin and melt, whisking in the warm brown cream. Pour the remaining brown cream into a bowl. Book a big c. soup for the decor. Pour the gelled cream into the bowl and whip. Put the liquid cream in whipped cream. When firm, gently stir in chestnut cream.
- Pour the mousse on the demolded pie shell, smooth and place in a cool place for 2 hours. When serving, garnish with meringue chips, glazed chestnuts and cream of brown cream.