Mixed salad, pear, duck breast and walnuts
- 400 g Mix of salad (curly, trévise, lettuce ...)
- 2 Ripe but firm pear
- 80 g of slices Dried duck breast
- 40 g Nuts
- 5 c. soup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 C. soup Balsamic vinegar
- The juice of 1 Yellow lemon
- In a hot frying pan, just brown the slices of dried duck breast for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Peel the pears, cut into cubes and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
- Season salads with olive oil, vinegar and salt and add pear dice and nuts. Serve with the slices of crispy duck breast.