Mirabelle tartlets, honey and chia seeds
Discover our gourmet recipe of mirabelle tartlets! Low caloric and rich in beta-carotene, this beautiful fruit in the short season has all good ... It helps to keep beautiful skin by slowing cellular aging.
- 120 g Soft butter
- 2 tbsp. soup Melted butter + 10 g for mussels
- 150 g Sugar
- 3 Egg
- 6 cl Milk
- 210 g Flour
- 1/2 sachet Chemical yeast
- 2 tbsp. soup Honey
- 1 pinch Cell
- 200 g Mirabelle
- 1 C. soup Chia seed
- Start this tartlet recipe with Mirabelle plums, honey and chia seeds by preheating the oven at 180 ° C (tea 6). Pit the mirabelles and cut them into mumps.
- Whisk the soft butter with the sugar, salt, then add the eggs one by one, the honey, the chia seeds, the melted butter and the milk. Add flour and yeast, gradually mixing well with a wooden spoon.
- Butter the pie mussels, then pour a stock of dough into each mold (about 1 cm). Divide the mirabelle mumps on the tartlets.
- Cook 20 to 25 minutes depending on the size of your mussels. Tarts must be golden.