Minestrone with chickpeas
- 1 industry Celery
- 1 neighborhood Celery rave
- 4 Clove garlic
- 2 Potato
- 1 Carrot
- 6 cm Ginger
- 1 Onion
- 4 branches Thyme
- 1/2 Chili pepper
- 1 C. coffee Coarse salt
- 1/2 c. coffee Black pepper
- 1 was Olive oil
- 1 was Mini pens
- Some branches Cooked chickpeas
- Start this minestrone recipe by washing the celery branch. Cut it into small dice. Peel the carrot, the potatoes, the celeriac, and then detail them in small cubes. Peel and finely slice the onion.
- Peel the ginger and garlic, then slice them. Crush the pepper and seed the bird chilli.
- In a casserole, fry all vegetables over high heat with 2 tbsp. olive oil for 5 to 7 min. Cover with water, bring to a boil, then lower the heat, add the herbs and let simmer for 30 to 45 min in the open.
- Out of the oven, put the lid back on, then let steep for 30 minutes. Pass this broth in Chinese and reserve cool.
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water. Heat the broth with the vegetables and chickpeas.
- Divide the pasta in bowls, then add the broth with the vegetables and enjoy with a dash of olive oil, a few basil leaves and parmesan shavings.