Millefeuille of eggplants
- 1 Big tiger eggplants or 2 small
- 1 Big tomato
- 8 Large thin slices of chorizo
- 1 Boule of mozzarella bufala
- 2 tbsp. soup Liquid honey
- 5 c. soup Olive oil
- Flower of salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 210 ° C (tea 7). Cut tomato and mozzarella into 4 slices. Cut the aubergine into 12 slices, if it is big, (or cut the 2 small ones into 6 slices each).
- Mix honey, oil, salt and pepper.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, place the eggplant slices, then brush them with honey marinade and sprinkle them with thyme, bake for 15 minutes, add the tomato slices and continue cooking for another 10 minutes.
- Assemble the millefeuilles with a slice of aubergine, mozzarella, a slice of chorizo, a slice of aubergine, a tomato, another slice of chorizo and a slice of aubergine.
- Serve, add a drizzle of honey marinade and place a few thyme sprigs on the top of the millefeuilles.