A simple rice pudding recipe to finish the meal with a note of gluttony and some childhood memories ...
- 1 L Whole milk
- 150 g Round rice with dessert
- 130 g Sugar
- 1 C. soup Orange blossom water or cinnamon
- Start this rice pudding recipe by pouring the milk into a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Rinse and drain the rice, add it to the milk and lower the heat. Cook over low heat for half an hour, stirring regularly.
- Cut the fire, then add the sugar and orange blossom water. Mix thoroughly and let stand under cover for 10 minutes.
- Pour the rice pudding in a serving dish or ramekins. Shoot in contact and let cool. Then book in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy the rice pudding at room temperature or fresh according to your preferences. Pair with cinnamon cookies.