Mashed potatoes with olive oil
- 800 g New potato (sands of Camargue)
- 2 branches Rosemary
- 1 C. soup Coarse salt from Camargue
- 25 cl Olive oil
- 10 g Grilled sesame (seeds)
- 200 g Black olive
- Chop the olives. Spread them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 140 ° C (4-5 ° C) for about 1 hour until dehydrated.
- Wash the potatoes. Cook with skin in water with 2 sprigs of rosemary and 1 tsp. Coarse salt of Camargue about 20 min. Drain them keeping 30cl of cooking water. Peel the potatoes and crush them with the cooking water. Gradually add olive oil and chopped chives.
- Present the mashed potatoes very hot in glasses. Add chopped chives and parsley, 1 tsp. dehydrated olives, sesame seeds and a drizzle of olive oil.