Mascarpone shortbread tartlets with rose and raspberry
- 100 g Wheat flour
- 25 g Almond powder
- 40 g Granulated sugar
- 50 g Butter
- 1 Whole egg
- 150 g Mascarpone cheese
- 20 cl Fresh cream
- 4 c. soup Rose syrup
- 300 g Raspberry
- Icing sugar
- Prepare the pie dough by first mixing the powders, then the softened butter and finally the egg. Knead without too much work, make a ball and let rest 1 hour.
- In a bowl, whisk together the mascarpone, crème fraîche and syrup to obtain a creamy dish.
- Roll out the dough, cut out 4 circles with a cookie cutter and place on the baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Bake at 180 ° C (tea 6) for about 35 minutes (cookies should not color too much). Let cool. As soon as the cookies are cold, generously spread in the center the cream with the rose then cover raspberries by stapling them in the cream.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve.