Magic cake with a full-bodied coffee
Do not be fooled by its appearance, this magic cake is extremely easy and quick to prepare. A half hour of preparation, a little more for cooking. This recipe is within the reach of all pastry chefs as the whole of
- 115 g Flour
- 4 Egg
- 30 g Café soluble
- 150 g Sugar
- 1 pinch Cell
- 125 g Melted semi-salt butter
- 50 cl Milk
- Coulis or chocolate sauce
- Cocoa nibs or chocolate chips
- Start preparing your magic cake by preheating your oven in natural convection at 150 ° C (theory 5).
- Heat the milk and coffee in a small saucepan until the coffee is dissolved. Book and let cool.
- Separate the egg whites and yolks. Whisk the egg yolks and sugar. Add the melted butter and mix. Then add the flour, then the milk to the coffee, in several times. Mix to obtain a homogeneous preparation.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt. Incorporate them roughly with the previous preparation: lumps must still float on the surface (see our tips below).
- Pour into your silicone mold or lined with baking paper (see our mold size advice below) and bake for 45 to 50 minutes. Check the cooking: the blade of a knife should come out dry, but the cake should be flickering. It will freeze.
- Cool and reserve in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled, with whipped cream, a little chocolate sauce, and a few bursts of cocoa beans ... For the photo, we returned our magic cake. The layer "blank" is found above: it's very pretty! You can do the same thing, but only when serving: because to return the cake crushes the sponge ... To taste immediately, therefore!