Mackerels stuffed with fig tapenade
- 4 mackerel
- 4 Fig leaves
- 6 Big figs
- 20 g Pitted black olives
- 1 C. soup Raisins
- 1 C. soup Almond powder
- 1 Clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (item 6). Prepare the tapenade, roast the almond powder for a few minutes in a pan, then mix it with the olives, garlic, raisins and 2 tbsp. olive oil, set aside in a bowl. Take the fig flesh and crush it with a fork before adding it to the mix. Pepper and mix well.
- Incise the mackerel's belly, empty them, rinse them and dry them.
- Place 1 nice spoonful of tapenade inside each mackerel. Wrap it in 1 fig tree leaf and tie everything together with kitchen string.
- Sprinkle with a drizzle of oil and bake with the remaining figs for 10 min, for small mackerel, or 15 min if they are bigger.
- The tapenade of figs can also be served as a spread as an aperitif.