Macedonian salmon-apple salad with egg sauce
- 2 Yellow turnip
- 4 Carrot
- 3 handles Green beans
- 2 Potato type Belle de Fontenay or Charlotte or Roseval
- 1 Cooked beetroot
- 150 g Smoked salmon or smoked trout
- 1 Apple granny smith
- 2 Egg
- 2 Cell
- 1 New onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 Garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 Lemon (juice)
- 1 C. soup Egg yolk
- 10 cl Strong mustard or horseradish
- 1 small bouquet Colza oil
- Chopped dill
- Flower of salt
- Pepper 5 berries from the mill
- Peel the potatoes, turnips and carrots, then cut into equal sized dice. Also cut the green beans into cubes. Cook them together in salted boiling water or steam. They must be tender but remain slightly crisp.
- Cook 2 eggs in boiling water for 10 minutes. Shred them, cut them in 2 and separate the whites from the yolks. Chop the yolks, keep half for the sauce and the other half for the mimosa eggs.
- The sauce: Mix the egg yolk with 1 chopped yolks and whip briskly. Salt lightly, pour lemon juice and mix and add mustard. Still stirring, pour the oil in a net until you get a creamy texture. Pepper to taste and gently add chopped onions, dill and garlic.
- Fill the hard-boiled eggs with a little sauce, sprinkle with the chopped yellow and reserve them in the fridge with the remaining sauce.
- Cut the beet into sticks and cut the apple into thin slices. Divide them on the plates with the diced cooked vegetables and the smoked salmon. Serve with mimosa eggs and sauce.