Light strawberry-basil mousse, crisp base
- 300 g Strawberry
- 250 g Whole liquid cream very cold
- 25 g Icing sugar
- 1 bouquet Fresh basilic
- 60 cl Strawberry sorbet
- 4 big Meringue
- 8 Shortbread or Breton puck
- The day before, prepare the strawberry-basil chantilly. Mix 150 g strawberries, liquid cream, icing sugar, and half of the basil. Go to Chinese end. If you have a siphon, gas once. If not, leave in the freezer for 30 minutes and then whisk everything together. Book fresh.
- The same day, chop the rest of the fresh basil and cut 150 g strawberries. Mix them.
- When serving, in the bottom of each glass or verrine, place 1 meringue or 4 crushed mini-meringues, then pieces of broken shortbread. Cover with whipped cream. Finish with fresh strawberries with basil.
- Serve with a nice quenelle of strawberry sorbet.