Lentil salad with caramelized vegetables and orange
A complete recipe and very greedy lentil salad with caramelized vegetables and orange ... Perfect to feast the entire table!
- 250 g Puy green lentil
- 1 sheet Laurier
- 1/2 Cell
- 2 Squash
- 2 Carrot
- 2 Beet
- 2 tbsp. soup Parsnip
- 1 C. coffee Olive oil
- 1 Thyme
- 1 head Clove garlic
- 2 Salt and pepper
- 1 barrel Treviso or radicchio
- Some strands Orange
- 3 c. soup Spring onion
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Lentils: Put the lentils in a large saucepan, cover with water at height, add the bay leaf. Bring to a boil and simmer for 25 minutes. Salt at the end of cooking. Drain and let cool
- Vegetables: Preheat oven to 180 ° C (tea 6). Peel and cut all the vegetables into cubes. Arrange them on a plate. Add garlic in shirt and sprinkle with olive oil. Salt, pepper, sprinkle with thyme. Cover with a sheet of parchment paper and cook for 20 minutes. Remove the paper and continue cooking for 20 minutes. The vegetables should be tender and golden.
- Peel the first orange raw. Collect the supremes and cut them into cubes. Then, squeeze the juice of the second orange.
- Clean and chop the onions and the treviso.
- Put the green lentils of the Puy, the caramelized vegetables, the orange, the trévise and the green onions in a big salad bowl. Sprinkle with oil and orange juice. Salt, pepper, mix. Sprinkle top with chopped parsley and serve.