Lemon candied with salt
- 6 small For 6 small lemons
- 1 stick Untreated lemon
- 3 Cinnamon (6 cm)
- 1 Clove
- 1 C. soup Cayenne pepper
- 1 C. soup Grain of black pepper
- 2 pods Coriander seed
- 10 c. coffee Ail
- 3 c. soup Fine sea salt
- Coarse sea salt
- Rinse the lemons and sponge them out. Incise them in crosses, in the height, leaving them attached by their extremity.
- Salt each lemon with fine salt and slide them into a jar by squeezing them against each other and sliding the spices and the salt as filling of the jar. Cover them with water.
- Close the jar and let the lemons taste at least 3 weeks in a cool, dark place before using them.
- When you have taken one or more lemons, reserve the jar in the refrigerator.