Lamb with string with spring vegetables
- 1 Leg of boneless milk lamb (keep the trimmings and crush the bones)
- 1,5 l Poultry broth
- 8 small Turnip again
- 12 Mini carrot
- 100 g Haricot vert extrafin
- 20 Fine green asparagus
- 8 small Oigneau new
- 1 Bouquet garni
- 1 clove Ail
- Some grains Pepper
- 1 bouquet Cell
- 5 cl Grape seed oil
- 1 C. coffee Fresh mint
- Olive oil
- Rice alcohol vinegar
- Brown the bones and trimmings in a large casserole with a little grape seed oil. Pour the broth, add the bouquet garni, pepper and clove of garlic. Bring to a boil and simmer for 40 minutes. Filter the broth.
- Peel all the vegetables, blanch them separately in boiling salted water and then immerse them separately in ice-cold water. Drain.
- Cut the leg into large cubes. Tie them like small bundles with a long string. Tie them on the handle of several wooden spoons.
- The sauce: rinse the mint. Dry it, skim it and mix it with the olive oil and 5 cl of boiling water to make a sauce. Add the vinegar. Add salt. Pour into a gravy boat.
- Bring the broth to a boil. Dip carrots and turnips. Cook for 5 minutes. Add green beans, onions and asparagus. Cook 5 minutes more. Remove the vegetables, keep them warm.
- Dip the small bundles of leg of lamb in the simmering broth. Make them poach 5 min. Take them out of the broth and let them rest under a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Remove the string from the packs of lamb. Spread them with the vegetables in four hot soup plates. Serve immediately sprinkled with hot broth and accompanied by the mint sauce.